Southwest Washington All Terrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southwest Washington All Terrain

SWWAT was created in 2008 by local riders who, like most adventure seekers, love the outdoors. We have a vision to create a safe and fun outdoor experience for everyone. We created this club as a group of friend's that enjoy all facets of off-roading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bchutchens

bchutchens

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT   Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2008, 1:30 am

I really want to go out and see what is going on with the trails. Maybe ride the C loop. Quads and bikes are OK with me.Or you can call me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SWWAT.com
jeremy m

jeremy m

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT   Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2008, 11:07 am

I will be up that way on the 17,18,19. Its hunting season me and some skelton boys.Hey bill will you get back to me on those emails i sent you a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy1052
Vice President
Jeremy1052

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT   Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 6:30 am

When are you going up??????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT   Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 7:52 am

Wednesday after work. Maybe about 1pm, I hope
Back to top Go down
https://swwat.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT   Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 10:08 am

You all missed out. What a great afternoon for a ride. We rode the C loop then back tracked and did the B loop. The C loop is in very bad shape. Not a place for novice rides. Lots of blocks sticking out. Could be a future problem for some people. But the section of B loop that just got water bars installed looks awesome. That should really help out. Lots of them means less water running down the trail. The problems really get bad as you get to the bottom. Just add rain and it will be a hell of a mess. I really don't know why they just don't do like they do at Browns Camp. Add lots of large rock that doesn't get thrown around. Seems to work well at BC. Then if you want to look at something scary, look at the kids riding area. What a mess. Looks like someone need to spend a little time for the youngsters. Some spots are even bad for large utility quads. Lots of mud and rocks. It could really use something like mulch spread all the way around the track. Anyone get their hands on a couple of large dump truck loads full of tree mulch?And a lot of missing boards for the fence.
Other then that Brandon, Brooke and I had a blast. It was warm and we are not ready for the rain.
Bill
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT   Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 10:49 am

Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Oct152008017
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT   Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jones Creek after work this week? Oct. 15th- REPORT
Page 1 of 1