Southwest Washington All Terrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southwest Washington All Terrain

SWWAT was created in 2008 by local riders who, like most adventure seekers, love the outdoors. We have a vision to create a safe and fun outdoor experience for everyone. We created this club as a group of friend's that enjoy all facets of off-roading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cold Creek Campout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy1052
Vice President
Jeremy1052

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Cold Creek Campout Empty
PostSubject: Cold Creek Campout   Cold Creek Campout Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2008, 8:26 pm

Did anyone email Jessica and thank her for allowing us to use Cold Creek. I didn't. I thought I remembered talking about offering to go up and clean it up again if needed. Question scratch

Cold Creek Campout Coldcr11
Back to top Go down
bchutchens

bchutchens

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Cold Creek Campout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Creek Campout   Cold Creek Campout Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 5:18 am

I did it already.

Hi Jessica, I just wanted to drop you a email about last weekend. We had a blast. And the best turnout for a first time camp out. Since it was raining so hard on Friday we made the executive decision to stay down in the day use area. I hope that was not a problem. We had such heavy rain, that we needed to use the covered shelter. It also worked out better because we had multiple battery problems on trailer. So we ended up using one quiet generator. Sorry if this was a problem. I know that groups like the Boy Scouts have used it in the past. Also we would like to setup a day in the future to go backup and mow and weed eater the whole camp ground. It's the least we could do. Unless you have someone mowing in the near future. SWWAT would really like to become a main player in keeping Cold Creek in good shape. We can talk about that in the future. Thanks again for letting us use the camp ground. Bill Hutchens Events Coordinator360-944-8885 home
Back to top Go down
http://www.SWWAT.com

Cold Creek Campout
Page 1 of 1