Southwest Washington All Terrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southwest Washington All Terrain

SWWAT was created in 2008 by local riders who, like most adventure seekers, love the outdoors. We have a vision to create a safe and fun outdoor experience for everyone. We created this club as a group of friend's that enjoy all facets of off-roading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flagging Washougal Nationals

Go down 
+2
Jeremy1052
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Flagging Washougal Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 12:41 am

July 26th-27th- Flagging Washougal Nationals

Come camp and flag the Washougal AMA Nationals- SWWAT members get first
signup.The SWWAT Team will be flagging the AMA Nationals in Washougal on
July 26th, and 27th. There is limited space on the roster and it's filling up fast.
Email us if you are interested in joining us for a great weekend of camping, and
socializing with fellow off-road enthusiasts, and also watch nationally ranked
riders ride Washougal MX Park, one of the greatest MX tracks in the world. This
will be the 28th year that Washougal MX Park will host the AMA Nationals and the
SWWAT Team will be there in the middle of it all. Come join us!
Back to top Go down
https://swwat.forumotion.com
Jeremy1052
Vice President
Jeremy1052

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 3:33 am

Is there 2 of these???
Back to top Go down
Cheri
Secretary extraordinaire
Secretary extraordinaire
Cheri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 5:36 am

Again, where's the ladies? Which girls are going? I know Sherry and I are game. Any one else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SWWAT.com
Jeremy1052
Vice President
Jeremy1052

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 8:18 am

Don and Randy's wiives usually go. Oh and Deanne usually shows up for saturday afternoon.I am still trying to work on Katie
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 11:04 am

Randy and I will be compiling the master list this week so please call me with any questions requests or changes, I will be leaving updates and info on this thread for future reference please check in and reply. As it stands there is a ton of interest and the event looks to be more exciting than ever
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 12:47 am

I would like to plan a BBQ/ potluck for Friday or Sat whatever the concensus may be I think Sat would be better as more people will be there. Any volunteers for BBQ committee,?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy1052
Vice President
Jeremy1052

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 2:16 am

I have to work now I wont be able to make it to Washougal!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 3:03 am

What you talkin bout Willis?
Back to top Go down
bchutchens

bchutchens

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 5:40 am

Jeramy.... It's only cash.
Back to top Go down
bchutchens

bchutchens

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 5:42 am

And I love it a lot more then MX.$$$$$$$$$$. Sorry guys. I would probly do the same.
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 12:43 pm

Thom is heading up the BBQ for Sat
Back to top Go down
bchutchens

bchutchens

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 6:30 am

We are still going. And flagging both days. And still need a pass for Brandon. I wonder if they have any jobs for someone his age?

And Scott is working both days and staying in our trailer.

We may also have a couple of the NW Quadriders staying at our camp area. They are staying from Wednesday on. They could watch the spot for us.

Good deal!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy1052
Vice President
Jeremy1052

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 11:43 am

Hey Eric I will be there Katie wants to go as my guest. We are going to room with my dad and sherry in there camper. Katie is going to bring Camron
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 10:15 pm

OK folk's glad you made it back safely . Here's the dealio, Wedsnday the will call should be open for people to pickup their credentials and passes. Get there before 6PM as it closes then no exceptions. The list has already been turned in Brandon should be on it for a pass, Randy and Brian have cordoned off our camp area You must be 18 years old to legally work on the track although I'm sure we can find plenty of volunteer work for all the youngin's in camp. I am trying to organize a BBQ for Sat evening after the pro practice and our first day of flagging. Iwill post more details later today Pleases spread the word that we need all to be in the campsite by 10 am Sat morning for the first flaggers meeting and traiinng seminar, This is going to be exciting and fun looking forward to seeing everryone there
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 10:15 pm

ANY questions call me 360-921-3672
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 6:08 am

As it stands now Sat schedule will be from 12:30 to 4:30 at your flagging posts We will start the BBQ at5 pm
Sunday will be 9:00 to 5:10 at your flagging post be prepared with plenty of water and essentials Sat flaggers meeting at the SWWAT campsite 10:30 sharp Sundays meeting to be announced later
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 8:50 am

Anyone have a propane fire pit. That would be a blast at night. I would think you can have them. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 10:20 am

You can have a propane firepit, but no campfire last year someone had an elevated firepit
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 10:22 am

So far Sat menu is hotdogs hamburgers and salmon from the Kenai river need deserts and side dishes bring your own plates and silverware
Back to top Go down
Jeremy1052
Vice President
Jeremy1052

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 10:21 pm

I am going to pick up sides, mustard, ketchup, relish, onions, etc.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 3:35 am

We will do something for desert.
Back to top Go down
04twinpeaks

04twinpeaks

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 12:07 pm

Ive got the potato salad and macaroni salad...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scott1980
Cheri
Secretary extraordinaire
Secretary extraordinaire
Cheri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 1:41 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We have cupcakes. Yum!
Back to top Go down
bchutchens

bchutchens

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2008, 10:19 pm

Well I think we had a very successful Weekend. We all had a blast. The track was very good about telling all the spectators about SWWAT on the laud speakers. That was awesome. Can't wait tell next year. So if you know someone that would like to flag the Nationals next year, have them come out to our next club meeting. We Welcome all.
Back to top Go down
motohead
Admin
motohead

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 9:38 am

Wow what a weekend, I would like to say THANKYOU to all who came out to help provide a safe envirement for the top MX riders in the US to race on. This year was probably the most technicly successful flagging performances to date. I would like to invite all to return for next year. Both the AMA and NPG and the Huffmans were very happy with everyones work. Once again Thanks and Congrats on a job well done Eric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flagging Washougal Nationals   Flagging Washougal Nationals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flagging Washougal Nationals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southwest Washington All Terrain :: Events-
Jump to: